Automotive News Europe honors the 2022 Rising Stars
Nineteen young and proficient automotive executives have been honored as Growing Stars within just the automotive sector by Automotive News Europe.
A gala awards evening meal to celebrate the 2022 Mounting Stars winners will acquire put July 13 in Prague.
Given that the plan was started off in 2011, Automotive Information Europe has awarded extra than 220 Climbing Stars.
The 12th annual Growing Stars awards figure out rapidly-climbing vehicle leaders who are by now taking huge steps forward in the field. From automakers to suppliers, manufacturing to linked cars, engineering to e-commerce, each Growing Star has spearheaded adjust and built development up the occupation ladder.
The 2022 Soaring Stars are (listed in alphabetical get by award):
- Florian Büngener — Hyundai Europe — Communications
- Timo Bularczyk — Mercedes-Benz Mobility — Connectivity
- Olivier Doit — Stellantis — Cybersecurity
- Philipp Engler — BMW Group — Electronic
- Katia Maeso Bucher — Seat — Distribution Technique
- Damir Cindric – Rimac Technological innovation — Electrification
- David Herberg — Adient — Engineering
- Florian Petit — Blickfeld – Entrepreneur
- Dirk Adelmann — Wise Europe — General Management
- Jeroen Decleer — Dana — Basic Management
- Sebastian Grams — Audi Sport — Normal Administration
- Joonas Laine –Lynk & CO — IT
- Bettina Fetzer — Mercedes-Benz — Marketing Communications
- Olia Michou — Vulog – Mobility
- Cliodhna Lyons — Nissan — Product or service Preparing
- Julie Stears — JLR — Excellent
- Florian Aragon — Toyota Europe — Revenue
- Muammer Yolga — AVL Record — Computer software Screening
- Nari Kahle — Cariad (VW Team) — Sustainability
Simply click listed here to see their complete profiles.
“The 19 people who we honor this yr are specific. They rose to the top rated from a pool of much more than 130 candidates, earning this year’s variety process the most aggressive in the record of the award,” Automotive Information Europe Associate Publisher & Editor Luca Ciferri claimed. “We have acknowledged much more than 220 people as Mounting Stars in the final 12 a long time and many of them are leading our industry by its most extraordinary changeover at any time. We hope the identical from this year’s winners.”
The prestigious Automotive News Europe Rising Stars awards are jointly offered with our special lead sponsor, Capgemini and our spouse, Mercuri Urval.
Each and every winner acquired a trophy made by Pininfarina.
A Increasing Star is an government with a pan-European profile performing in the automotive, or other industries aiding to generate the foreseeable future of mobility, who has pushed transform, fostered innovation and made brave conclusions.
To qualify, candidates should really have a minimum of 10 years of work experience, have many language competencies and be 45 years or young. Nominations are approved from automakers, suppliers, automotive services and mobility companies and retail/aftersales firms.