Automotive News Europe awards the 2022 Rising Stars
Nineteen younger and talented automotive executives on Wednesday obtained their Rising Star awards from Automotive News Europe at a gala awards evening meal in Prague.
Due to the fact the plan was began in 2011, Automotive News Europe has awarded much more than 220 Rising Stars.
The 12th annual Increasing Stars awards acknowledge quickly-climbing auto leaders who are previously getting major methods forward in the business. From automakers to suppliers, manufacturing to connected vehicles, engineering to e-commerce, every single Climbing Star has spearheaded improve and built development up the occupation ladder.
The 2022 Rising Stars are (detailed in alphabetical purchase by award):
- Florian Büngener — Hyundai Europe — Communications
- Timo Bularczyk — Mercedes-Benz Mobility — Connectivity
- Olivier Doit — Stellantis — Cybersecurity
- Philipp Engler — BMW Team — Electronic
- Katia Maeso Bucher — Seat — Distribution System
- Damir Cindric – Rimac Technology — Electrification
- David Herberg — Adient — Engineering
- Florian Petit — Blickfeld – Entrepreneur
- Dirk Adelmann — Wise Europe — Basic Administration
- Jeroen Decleer — Dana — Standard Management
- Sebastian Grams — Audi Activity — Standard Administration
- Joonas Laine — Lynk & CO — IT
- Bettina Fetzer — Mercedes-Benz — Advertising Communications
- Olia Michou — Vulog – Mobility
- Cliodhna Lyons — Nissan — Product or service Preparing
- Julie Stears — Jaguar Land Rover — High-quality
- Florian Aragon — Toyota Europe — Sales
- Muammer Yolga — AVL List — Application Screening
- Nari Kahle — Cariad (VW Team) — Sustainability
Simply click here to see their complete profiles.
“The 19 men and women who we honor this 12 months are unique. They rose to the top from a pool of a lot more than 130 candidates, generating this year’s range procedure the most competitive in the record of the award,” Automotive Information Europe Affiliate Publisher & Editor Luca Ciferri mentioned. “We have acknowledged extra than 220 persons as Growing Stars in the previous 12 years and lots of of them are leading our field through its most spectacular transition ever. We assume the identical from this year’s winners.”
The prestigious Automotive News Europe Soaring Stars awards are jointly offered with our exceptional guide sponsor, Capgemini and our spouse, Mercuri Urval.
Each individual winner received a trophy built by Pininfarina.
A Growing Star is an govt with a pan-European profile functioning in the automotive, or other industries encouraging to push the potential of mobility, who has driven change, fostered innovation and created courageous choices.
To qualify, candidates should have a least of 10 decades of work knowledge, have numerous language techniques and be 45 many years or younger. Nominations are acknowledged from automakers, suppliers, automotive provider and mobility vendors and retail/aftersales organizations.